With the Digital Transformation you streamline processes and save money … even more with eBIT!!
Digital Transformation has a direct impact on various areas of the company. In Coleman Parke’s study “Keeping a Score: Why Digital Transformation Matters” the effects are detailed, highlighting:
- Revenue from new business sources has increased by an average of 37%, while speed-to-market did it by an average of 33%.
- Increase in employee performance: employees are more efficient and their productivity increases by an average of 39%.
- Optimization of the customer experience: digitizing certain processes increases customer retention levels by up to 38%.
- Talent recruitment: 70% of the companies that advocate for change manage to improve their recruitment and employee retention policies.
- IT-related costs savings: Cloud Computing services and digital transformation boosted the reduction of economic costs in the IT area, up to 37% less.
To all these improvements eBIT adds one more: the possibility of deducting 12% of all the expenses associated with the project, including the expenses of your own employees, in the liquid quota of the declaration of the Corporation Tax.
This is possible thanks to the certification of the eBIT platform as “Technological Innovation Project” by the Ministry of Economy, Industry and Competitiveness. So we have achieved the stamp of INNOVATIVE SME, distinction that accredits us as an active company in innovation (more information on the deductions on R + D here – in spanish).
If you are thinking about how to start the digital transformation in your company and need the help of real specialists, do not hesitate to contact us through our contact form. We will solve all your doubts and we will achieve an easy implementation without incidents. And you will save an additional 12%!!